Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (Programming)
Oct 2018 - Mar 2019
Department of Computing (Imperial College London)
- Ran a weekly tutorial with a group of 8 first-year students to supplement their Haskell and Java learning, expanding their knowledge of algorithms and good software design practices.
- Marked and gave feedback to weekly assignments, highlighting mistakes and ways to improve.
Apr 2017 - Apr 2018
- Regularly volunteered to teach groups of schoolchildren in workshops to program Lego robots, introducing them to the basics of programming.
- Prepared and led training days to on-board new volunteers.
- Designed new workshops and teaching materials to increase the range of skills taught by the society.