Imperial College London
2016 - 2020
MEng Computing (Predicted First Class)
- Year 3 modules include: Type Systems for Programming Languages (81%), Distributed Algorithms (*81%), Information and Coding Theory (79%).
- Year 2 modules include: Algorithms II (96%), Software Engineering Design (88%), Compilers (90%).
- Year 1 modules include: Hardware (85%), Reasoning about Programs (80%), Discrete Mathematics (77%).
- Engineering Dean’s List for top 10% performance in second year.
- Won Morgan Stanley Prize for top 12 first year students.
- Level 2 Merit Horizons Mandarin.
The Nobel School
2009 - 2016
- A-Levels: Maths ( A* ), Further Maths ( A* ), Physics ( A* ), AS Chemistry ( A ).
- Level 3 Award in Algebra.
- GCSES: 10 at A* - A, including Maths and English.
- Level 2 Latin Language.
- Senior Student Team Writer.
- Science Mentor to GCSE students.